A renowned, dynamic, and vibrant research institute called the Punjab Institute of Economics is looking for passionate, qualified, and experienced professionals (Punjab Economic Research Institute PERI Jobs 2023).
The Punjab Economic Institute is based in Lahore. We are looking for experienced personalities for the “PERI’s Knowledge & Resource Center” project. Applicants must be Punjab residents.
PERI is seeking the services of a Knowledge Management Specialist, Knowledge Management Assistant, Network Engineer Assistant, Digital Archivist, and Scanner Operator.
Candidates with BS, Master, Bachelor, BCS, BA, and BSc qualifications are eligible to apply. You must have a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Library and Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Software, Systems Engineering, Library and Information Science, or Information Management.
Salary packages are advertised. Appointments for the above projects will be made by contract in accordance with the Punjab Government’s appointment policy on contracts.
The above positions are based on her one-year contract. Job descriptions for these positions can be found on PERI’s website at www.peri.punjab.gov.pk.
Punjab Economic Research Institute PERI Careers 2023 Details
|Posted on:||12th January 2023|
|Jobs Location:||Lahore, Punjab|
|Last Date:||January 27, 2023|
|Organization:||Punjab Economic Research Institute – PERI|
|Address:||Director – PERI, P&D Board, 48 Civic Centre, Johar Town, Lahore|
- Assistant Network Engineer
- Digital Archivist
- Knowledge Management Assistant
- Knowledge Management Specialist
- Scanner Operator
Also, visit the Latest Jobs:
- Latest Excise and Taxation Department Punjab Jobs 2023
- Latest University of Agriculture Faisalabad UAF Jobs 2023
How to Apply for Punjab Economic Research Institute PERI Careers 2023?
- Application forms for eligible candidates are available on the PERI’s official website at http://www.peri.punjab.gov.pk.
- The application form must be submitted to the undersigned office with certified copies of all diplomas, certificates, CNICs, addresses, and one passport-size photo.
- At the time of the interview, applicants should be required to bring original documentation.
- Only those who have made the shortlist will be called for interviews.
- No TA or DA will be accepted.
- The deadline to submit an online application for Punjab Economic Research Institute (PERI) Jobs is January 27, 2023.