You may find the most recent COD Khanewal Jobs | Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot COD Khanewal Jobs 2023 advertisement here on this website. Jobs at COD Khanewal are open, and it is looking for applicants for the following roles listed below who are well-educated, very experienced, diligent, and well-disciplined.
These positions are under the provincial quota for Khanewal, Sindh, FATA, and Punjab. New Pak Army Jobs in COD Khanewal include (Assistant, Store Keeper, Storeman, Civil Operator Cum Line Man, Assistant Supervisor Security, Electrician, Fitter, Fireman, Naib Qasid, USM).
The aforementioned government positions in Khanewal City will be filled on a pure contract basis, and the contract’s duration may be increased in accordance with satisfactory performance.
Candidates who are interested in applying for these positions are advised to compare their qualifications to those listed in the following image, which generally states that candidates with degrees from graduate school, intermediate school, middle school, or primary school, as well as relevant diplomas and experience, are eligible to apply.
Therefore, we have included detailed instructions on how to follow the procedure listed in the next heading for interested candidates.
Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot COD Khanewal Jobs 2023 Details
|Posted on:||15th January 2023|
|Jobs Location:||FATA, Khanewal, Punjab, Sindh|
|Qualification:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Bachelor|
|Last Date:||January 31, 2023|
|Address:||Commandant, Central Ordnance Depot COD, Khanewal|
- Store Keeper
- Civil Operator Cum Line Man
- Assistant Supervisor Security
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot COD Khanewal Jobs 2023?
- Applications should be sent to the Commandant of the Central Ordnance Depot COD in Khanewal if they have attested copies of the required documentation.
- Candidates who work for the government should apply through the appropriate means.
- The disabled person quota is followed.
- A candidate may only apply once for a position.
- The advertising specifies that the deadline is January 31, 2023.